| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bursa in July is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A paltry 16.4mm (0.6in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:19 long and the longest day is 14:59 long with an average length of 14:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Bursa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bursa, Turkey
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bursa: